Artist: Tower of Rome
Album: All is Lost, All is Lost, All is Yet to Be Found
Genre: Noisecore/Screamo
Year: 2006
Tracks:
1. They Say She Died Because She Was Too Honest (1:02)
2. Real Teamwork Means You Pull Your Knife Out of My Back While I Push Mine Deeper Into Yours (0:23)
3. I Want My Fifty Dollars (0:36)
4. Girls That Smoke Gross Me Out to The Max (0:58)
5. This is A Film About A Ghost (1:00)
6. I Screamed Alot on October Fifteenth (0:42)
7. Chicagi Chicagi I Think I'm Going to Blow My Own Head Off Now (0:23)
8. This Is the Worst Time to Run Out of Matches (0:43)
9. The Only Attainable Truth That Comes to Mind Right Now (1:36)
10. I Guess Moods Just Go With the Seasons Around Here (0:37)
11. We Put the Fun in Funeral (1:20)
Download
0 comments:
Post a Comment